Friday, July 2, 2010

My First Blogging Experience.....

Hmmmm.......well , here I am , my first blog .
I have never blogged before so , I assume it is just like my journaling except , public . LOL
Today the kids all came back from The Salvation Army's Camp Arnold up in Eatonville & it didn't take them long to start the bickering ....ha ha ha!!
Isn't it funny how after your kids have been away for any longer than like 3 days it seems like they have gotten older or grew??
It was so awesome to hear them talk about all the things they did & hear all the crazy new camp songs . It was also VERY nice to hear that they were not scared at all & did not cry.......cuz , I know I DID !!
For those of you reading this that have seen the movie : " Lovely Bones " , you will agree with me that it most certainly is NOT a movie to watch when all of your kids are away at CAMP ....... jus' sayin'.
It was terrible , I was close to calling the camp to " check " on them. LOL
So....it is a wonderful holiday weekend as we celebrate our freedom as Americans by honoring the courageous Leaders & Soldiers that have fought to make that freedom possible .
We are planning to go to my cousin Trishs' house for a 4th of July BBQ & I am SUPER excited because we have not seen them since ... hmmm .... well , I haven't seen Trish since Jordans FIRST bday !! WOW!! .....and my Aunt Jeanie....I guess I saw them at baby Brennans funeral . Looooong time , and so its gonna be OH so sweet to see all of them again!!
I wonder if it is possible for Jeanie to bring Grandma Burnett ?? Oh how MARVELOUS that would be !!
If this blog is anything like my journaling ( which it most likely WILL be ) , I am guilty of very random thinking & prone to change subjects at any given moment!! ha ha ha ..... just an FYI.
I'm not liking the ginormous size of my font here , I can see already that I will have to change that .... maybe .
Well that will do for now I suppose ....... welcome to my blog ........ I have no "followers" so I am talking to MYSELF right now , but thats not so new (=
Having " Followers " is kinda a creepy thing to say anyways ...... but hopefully when I DO have my FOLLOWERS , I will not lead them atop some mountain and tell them all to eat poison shrooms whilst we wait for our UFO's to beam us to heaven ........or....... WILL I???
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.........ahem.........not......REALLY......relax!!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn- I will be your first follower. Not creepy, just fun. Let me know if you have blogger questions. I have been blogging for a couple of years now. Talk to you later cuz!

    ReplyDelete